Welcome to Cirque du Solo –
Welcome on Stage!
The main goal of Cirque du Solo is to offer you the most direct experience of Authentic Jazz – not only learning the dance in a class room environment, but encountering it live on stage. There are several ways on how you can design your experience. Choose to be a spectator, or an actor – or both.
- Performance Track – Learn a routine and perform it live on stage
- Conceptual Track – Get nerdy and study different aspects of the dance
- Variety Classes & Surprise Tasters – Design your personal experience
- Add Friday classes – Come earlier and learn even more
Cirque du Solo 2014 – Student Performance during Sunday’s The Cabaret
- Ali & Katja (Germany)
- Cat Foley (England)
- Joris Focquaert (Belgium)
- Ksenia Parkhatskaya (Russia)
- Sharon Davis (Australia)
- more TBA (to be announced)
Cirque du Solo 2014 – Teachers presentation during Friday’s The Circus
Your Evening Program
- Friday, The Circus – Dancing, Circus Show, Popcorn & Cotton Candy
- Saturday, The Ball – Dancing, Competitions, Casino, Mignight Munchies
- Sunday, The Cabaret – Student Performances and International Acts
- Sunday, The Speakeasy – Late Night Blues Party
Cirque du Solo 2014 – Cakewalk Competition during Saturday’s The Ball
Full Pass – 165 €
- Two days of classes: Authentic Jazz, Variety, Surprise Tasters
- Three evenings of parties with DJs and live music
- Add Friday classes for only 30 € extra!
Registration opens Sunday, 28.6.
More details about the tracks, teachers, levels and the evenings soon….